Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 57 - Big fat F-bomb!

Today's workout made me angry. Odd, since yesterday I was craving the workout. Floor jumps are my arch-nemesis. I have now decided that THIS will be how I torture information out of people. Pistol squats are too tame. I cried AGAIN during floor jumps. I also scattered around a lot of curse words at various points during the workout. I think I even said f*$! you to the imaginary Patrick in my head while failing horribly at Davincis. Sorry Patrick...but truthfully, if it were the real you, I may still have dropped it on you. Nothing personal; don't mean it; just a coping mechanism for the pain.

Ah well, at least I'm worn out now. I must have worked pretty hard. Looking on the bright side, I was up early enough to jump beneath Orion and watch one of his four corners wink at me with radiant red light. Then, slowly watch the sun begin to mask the stars in daylight. I love sunrises, way more than sunsets. I get up often to watch the sunrise, especially when I'm traveling. I'm a morning person through and through.

6 comments:

  1. eeeeeurgh i wish i was a morning person! i often see the sunrise, and it´'s normally because i havent fallen asleep yet. can we swap? would love to get my workouts out of the way in the morning. what time do you go to bed?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bedtime ranges anywhere from 9 PM to 1 AM. I average around 10:30 on most nights though.

    I get up around 5:30 or 6 on most mornings. Today was extra early (4AM) b/c I needed to get some last minute grading done. I think getting up at 4AM after an 11PM bedtime makes me angry. :) My mood has brightened considerably though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't done today's workout yet, just the jumping, but I'm really looking forward to it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a morning person also - LOVE LOVE LOVE sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I feel your enthusiasm !
    I am going to do the Dy 57 menu now.
    All the strength menu for legs are challenging to me !
    I may curse in Japanese...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Curse away! Just finish your sets.

    ReplyDelete