Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 39 - I love shopping!

Why, Jenny? Why do you love shopping?

Because every pair of shorts I tried on, fit me, perfect! It's not about the size. It's about the fit. I hated shopping for pants or shorts, because if they fit in the butt, they gapped in the waist. And, if they might fit in the waist, I couldn't pull them over my ass. Don't get me wrong, I was sometimes able to find pants that fit me, but it was a struggle. Today, every pair of shorts I picked up fit me! I got to choose amongst styles...not choose a style because it fit.

BEST DAY SHOPPING EVAH!!!!!! I am so much more motivated to get my ass out of bed and workout tomorrow. Ah, retail therapy. The good stuff.

This being in peak condition thing is going to be hard on my budget. Must meditate on monetary self-control.

2 comments:

  1. Nice. Keep this in mind in the middle of a set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrift Store. It's the best. Everything is 3 or 4 or 5 dollars at the most.

    ReplyDelete