Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 49 - MoMA Exhibit - Piece #2


I'm calling this one "Slap of the Tricep Extension." As to which piece of the human body you're looking at, well, that shall remain a mystery. The fun of modern art is that most times, you don't really know what you're looking at but it sure is beautiful! I feel like this one looks less painful than my rope whip, but it hurt way more and was completely unexpected. I especially like how it stretches the entire width of the mystery extremity. :) I guess my door wasn't closed tight enough and I was too focused on the exercise to notice it coming loose....oops!

Indulgence #2! I already knew that I was going to do some form of fast food for this indulgence (and a beer, haha!)...I'm really curious to see how it affects my body. I know we were told not to rush, but I know what I want and I didn't cook my lunch last night. Best time for an indulgence. Chick-fil-a fried chicken sandwich with pickles & a large McDonald's french fry. Yes! Come home, do jumps, wind down with an ice cold beer. I would have a glass of wine from my family's soon-to-be established winery (it's their first wine!) if I didn't have to waste a whole bottle for one glass. I'll just stop at Gator Bev on the way home and pick up a single, quality beer. Will report on results.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, my fellow Southerner, love the Chick-fil-a. Or at least I used to! I have no idea how one would go over now. I'll let you be the test case. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, i also used to LOVE chick-fil-a (i lived in NC for a few years). My god, I can remember the taste! will you get the fries too???
    can't wait to hear about how this goes over. good luck to your guts...

    ReplyDelete