Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 35 - Mt. Zitimanjaro...

...is growing out the side of my face.

Could this be from:

a) the Stone Ruination
b) the Waffle House
c) karmic retribution for the cheesy, buttery crab-filled mushroom that I illegally enjoyed on Saturday afternoon at the Red Lobster (impossible to resist momma pressure!)
d) none of the above, zits happen!

You choose!

PS At local market, found this fabulous locally produced drinkable yogurt made from the milk o' grass-fed cows. Expensive as what?!? Totally worth it. YUM!!!
PPS Checked my chip time for the Peachtree. 59:55!! I did break an hour. That last push, arms flailing, racing for the finish line paid off. Woot!
PPPS Thanks for the change in diet. I expect to sleep very well this week.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on finding yogurt from GRASS-FED cows! I just hit Safeway for my weekly gallon, and the best I could do was "organic" milk from a factory farm. (And yogurt from the same). I'll have to keep looking around...

    ...and the answer to your quiz is probably a combination of c), d) and e) your skin slowly pushing out the chemicals and toxins in your body from your previous diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNIFF WHERE YOU FIND all them grass fed cows. good dairy is so hard to come by here. A FOO FOO FOO..
    and answer e: ALL OF THE ABOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on break an hour!!!

    My answer to Zitimanjaro is all of the above and zits happen!
    Ha ha ha... they will disappear soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm...where are those 2 comments my Dashboard says are there??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of cow pasture around Gainesville. In fact, cows live across the street from me. Will try to take a picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Royce, if you get to a farmers' market, you'll probably be able to find milk from grass-fed cows (and beef too). It really does taste different. Back when I was eating butter I would make an effort to get a particular brand of Irish butter from grass-fed cows -- it tasted like outside, but in a really good buttery way. But the milk is good too. :)

    Congrats on breaking an hour! That is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny, your abs are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete