Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 41 - Progress Markers

I did 1236 jumps in a row today. And, rounded off to 1500 with only one more set of jumps.

And, my grocery list for the next couple days:
apples
broccoli
cauliflower
sweet potato (2)
avocado
grape tomatoes
carrots
sourdough bread
zucchini
red chiles
parsley
basil
sea scallops
shallots
mushrooms (probably a gourmet mix)
pine nuts (just a little treat to add some crunch & flavor to some spinachy/basil stuff)
spinach
dishwasher detergent
laundry detergent

Everything except my cleaning supplies is raw. Well, technically the bread will be pre-made, just not enough time for baking right now. This is a pretty amazing shopping list compared to what I would have bought 6 weeks ago.

All of this indicates serious progress for me physically and mentally. And, for fun today, I did the 8 minute abs in place of the regular workout after jumps and am saving the regular workout for the evening, post World Cup. Trying something a little new, have yet to break the workout up into pieces.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, 1236 in a row? Without tripping or stopping to catch your breath? I aspire to be like YOU! That is rockin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah 1236 jumps in a row! thats awesome! im yet to get that far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like rain man, I love counting, no matter what Patrick says!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny! Amazing all those jumps in a row. I am in totally and complete awe. Wow.. Wow. Wow.

    Nice shopping list. I am inspired.

    ReplyDelete