Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 30!!

Woot! I just finished looking through all the updated pictures. Everyone looks awesome. Royce, pics, I want to see some! Seriously, I wonder how many pounds of fat we've burned collectively in 30 days?

I did get 8 hours of sleep last night. It didn't make my jumps more efficient, but it did make my strength training much more enjoyable, if you can call trembling uncontrollably by the end an enjoyable experience. My abs were actually quivering after the leg-ups but I somehow managed to get in 3 sets of v-sits, the last set wasn't pretty. I thought how hilarious it would be to video my last set and watch myself thrash around on the floor trying to complete 8 of them. Ha! Hilarious!

Short post today. Things are fairly even keeled.

3 comments:

  1. I'd say between all of you it's definitely more than 50 pounds of fat burned. Imagine it all in a pile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LISSEEEEEN, I post my pics on fridaaays, every friday. Ooops, didn't update my last fridays to my photoshaaare flickr. will do now. OH EFF! about to do my workout for today. Oh god...there will be leg ups...pray for me.

    GOOD show jenny! i want to see the thrash vidyo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, if the last set is too pretty, then something's wrong--you're not challenging your muscles enough, and you won't get the real benefit from the exercise. Remember, failure=success! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete