Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hard Core Crash


First off, new pics are posted. I went for the new bathing suit for these...I thought it was time to start seeing some of the detail, especially in the butt area. Cheers! :)

My other topic of discussion is my crash yesterday afternoon...a total mental health crash. Maybe that's an overstatement, but I did have a crash in energy, got really hungry and really grouchy. Which, in turn, caused all these issues and insecurities to rise (not just with PCP but with life in general), further perturbing me and ending in my crying after hanging up with lawn mower fix-it man, who was being infinitely difficult.

What I found interesting about this crash was how I was able to sort of lift up out of myself and see it happening as it happened...I watched it, I knew what was coming and even though I wasn't really able (yet) to control it, I did to make better decisions while in that state. Also, since our diets and exercise are so controlled right now, I was really able to hone in on the ultimate cause. I'm just not getting enough sleep (at least that's my suspicion). I'm working extra hard and I feel like I'm getting less sleep. Not good. I'm determined to get at least 8 1/2 tonight.

And, sadly, since I knew that I needed to sleep last night, I, of course, had a terrible night's sleep. I just couldn't settle into a comfortable deep sleep. :( Still, I got up and did the workouts this morning, and somehow managed 1300 jumps and only 7 trips. I'm improving. I also couldn't believe how easy 100 sit-ups felt compared to last week. I was still tired by set 4 but not failing. The plank took care of that...well, I didn't fail but I was shaking by the end. Maybe I'll push through an extra 10 or 20 seconds next time. I also kinda collapsed in a ball after the jumps this morning...rolling around in my grass yelling a few obscenities. I can't wait for the creep tomorrow! (a little sarcasm, and a little looking forward to it).

GO TEAM SEXAAAY!!! That's what I'll yell tomorrow when I'm rolling in the grass after the creep, instead of the usual f-bomb, mother, f-bomb.

4 comments:

  1. Sexxaay! i like your bathing suit, and you are looking great! those planks are awfull!! Hope your sleep goes better tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. I think you're right about the sleep part. Your body is working overtime and with all the eating and working out, you've got to give it some rest time too. Curse away! Whatever helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!!!!
    Really great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking fabulous!

    Yeah, the rest thing can be really challenging. I hate that feeling of being in bed at night, like, "OK, I need to sleep...NOW!" Last night I couldn't get to sleep for a while and it was frustrating. I think we'll all probably have a couple of little breakdowns along the way, but that aspect of observing as it's happening is really interesting. Hope you sleep better tonight!

    ReplyDelete