Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 16 - Irrational fears?

I have a couple concerns that I thought I'd voice, since hey, that's what this blog is for, yes?! I worry about looking like a skeleton or something by the end of this...I mean, I like my curves. I don't want them to go away. For the most part, I feel like I'm getting plenty of food. I was super hungry by lunch, but full after, and super duper hungry by dinner, and yes, full after...especially after my fruit snack and milk (loving the milk after dinner! helps me relax and fall asleep!) I'm going for toned and fit, not super muscle builder woman or skinny, wraith lady. Just toned and fit. Anyway, I know already these are irrational fears but they still creep in when I'm at my desk just before heading home from work and feeling my stomach wanting food.

Also, I've noticed my pants are looser now. Most definitely. I put on a pair the other day that I used to think made my ass look nice and now it looks like there isn't an ass in there. They just hang. Overall, my shape is the same but the size is a little different now. I almost put on a belt because the bottoms were dragging the ground. So, what's the problem with that? I can't afford a whole new wardrobe! Shit!!!! Well, maybe I'll only need some new jeans/pants. Perhaps I should start the buy jenny new jeans fund...

Workouts are going good. Although I think Royce's bad jumping karma creeped it's way down here to Gainesville...my jumprope was also making me very angry this morning. But, the strength exercises were good. Nice burn on all of them, collapsed at the end of the push-ups and had to use other muscles to get myself back off the ground.

Ok, off to work! Ta-ta for now!

3 comments:

  1. If they're your own fears, they're certainly not irrational! Your clothes will most definitely get looser, but I noticed that, in the last 1/3 or so of the program, my butt grew as did my thighs (all that muscle!) One thing you're certainly not in danger of on PCP is becoming wraith-like (although my boobs totally shrank). You'll be thin but with super muscle tone. When the program ended, it took some time for my body to normalize, but I didn't end up needing to buy new clothes after all. The best part is that as your body changes in the future, the muscle tone you develop on PCP makes it super easy to get back to peak condition when you need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Emily is speaking the truth. We're going to make a lot of changes INSIDE your body, in the makeup of your muscles. At the end you'll be stronger and leaner, but not skeletal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to imagine what we're going to look like at the end of this process. You're already pretty thin so I can understand your fear about getting too thin. I think you're just going to look like a better version of yourself!

    ReplyDelete