Saturday, June 19, 2010

I found it!

Just reassuring y'all that I found my ass...in some new shorts and some clearance jeans at Old Navy. Thank God! I missed it for a day.

I didn't sleep well last night but going to do the workouts right now! before going to the springs today.

2 notes, Elena, I have crazy gas! Maybe I need to start eating the veggies you're eating! Also, I went for a 3 mile run last night...you know, trying to at least keep my legs a little used to the sensation for the Peachtree Road Race on July 4. I rocked my run last night. It felt so good, so smooth, and I ran much faster than I think I have in a long time, without feeling overly winded. It makes me feel like something really is happening in there.

4 comments:

  1. Squats and lunges make it feel like you're running on springs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew, glad to hear that operation ass recovery was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm, i feel like going for a run..might go today! haha yey for finding your ass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOW I WANNA GO FOR A RUN!

    I have no workout gear though.


    I'de feel rather foolish running in my jeans.

    yes...I do all my workout in my room or in the darkness of the morning/evening outside

    ReplyDelete