Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 18 - A Quickie

ENERGY! - Weeeeeeee!

So, I think I left my ass somewhere back in last week...Good-bye Ass! Hello Butt Muscles? I have contentedly let go of my ass and am patiently awaiting for the butt muscles to take its place. I have faith considering how much easier the lunges felt this morning. I even pushed through some extras!

And, I found a rhythm with the jump rope, too. I might even say I'm really starting to enjoy these workouts!

The cheap work-out shorts I've worn for 5 years are now just sorta hanging on my frame...there's a shape in there, I just can't see it. SO, I'm going to Target TODAY and getting a few pairs of form-fitting shorts. Ones that will stretch or shrink so that I can see what the hell is going on there. I need new ones anyway...the elastic failed in these like a year ago. I'm just too cheap to go buy new ones, but now, they really just don't fit.

I did, however, just get a new bathing suit in the mail yesterday. My old ones were also years old and the elastic was starting to fail. HEY, at least I wear things until they're done! I may even take my updated pics this week in my cute new bikini! It is awfully cute!

Have a great weekend, Team SEXAAY!!!! AKA The Great Pi'ed Pipers. Personally, I like them both...but, I like yelling GO TEAM SEXAAAY!!!! when I'm feeling pumped. :) Let's stick with that for our team cheer and be the Pi'ed Pipers on the side.

6 comments:

  1. You're gonna have to trust us for this first part here Jenny, cause you're going to lose a lot of mass. Don't freak out, we'll fill you back up again, this time with the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, get some badass boy shorts! highly recommended!
    GO TEAM SEXAAAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll lend you some of my ass until yours fills back up again! ;-)

    Have a great time this weekend. Sounds like you're very well prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you'll get your butt back in NOOOOO TIMME.

    keep doing what yer DOING, weoo weoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, i agree with Tara! you can have some of my butt too! i cant wait to look good in a bathing suit! GO team SEXAAAY /the great pied pipers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, right, you can have some of my butt, too!
    My jeans, surf shorts, chino pant, all of them are too tight now, I need to loose my ass!!

    ReplyDelete