Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day ? - I'm back!

I'm back from my time warp and trying to settle back into my normal routine. Lots of housework and whatnot to take care of today. I'll give a more detailed report of my PCP road trip experience over the next few days. To whet your appetite, I present a short clip of me jumping in the hallway of a Mexican hotel. This is the end of Day 3 of driving. The hotel is just outside of Villahermosa, Mexico. This series of criss-crosses caused some curious Mexicanos to stick their heads out of their doors and look at me as if I were insane. :)



Leaving Belize is always bitter-sweet for me, but it's good to be back home. Must go catch-up now!

7 comments:

  1. Jenny!!!! I missed you so much !!!
    So nice to have you back with us : )
    And your jumping is cute like a school girl !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! We missed you! Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn your rope is way long! Shorten that thing and speed it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny we missed youuuuu!!! Can't wait to hear about the trip! Hope you had a blast, and that you're enjoying being back in your own home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool!! V. Cool. Tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good to have ya back! nice jumping, hope ya trip was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jenny, welcome home!! Glad you're back. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete