Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 82 - CHICKENS


Aren't they adorable? I'm chicken-sitting for my land lords for the next 10 days. These beautiful hens will give me these:

It doesn't get much more local than this. Yay for free local eggs, because dude, local eggs are $4.50 a dozen right now. I can't afford them anymore. They've finally priced them out of my range.

In other news, finally, finally, finally, a real, honest-to-God pull-up. I did it! After 3 months, 1 freakin' pull-up. It was kind of anti-climatic. I did it and was, like, OK, well, now what? 2. Next goal, 2 pull-ups. Onwards.

Planks conquered me this morning. After last week's triumph, they took their revenge. Evil bastards. My music of choice this morning was Garbage, Version 2.0. Even that couldn't get me through, PUSH IT! Nice try, Shirley Manson.

I signed up for an Aerial Dance class this morning. "Learn beginning Cirque Du Soliel dance moves working on a trapeze and chiffon. Come prepared to have fun and a good workout." Ok, I'm in! This from the woman afraid of heights. :) Bah, whatever, it's only 4 classes. Just an introduction, but sounds fun and challenging. First class, Sept. 1.

Hope all's well out there with all the other PCP peeps. It's almost bedtime for me. I'm at 80% today. Tomorrow promises to be good. x's and o's to all!

3 comments:

  1. hooray! thats awesome you got the pullup! i cant do them yet - my partner has to help me get up haha. ooh aerial dance class sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your full pull up !!!!!
    I can't do them at home, I only can do them with help @ Patrick's studio.
    I googled aerial dance and saw the pictures. "Wow !! Cool!!" Jenny the dancer !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That aerial dance class will be way easy for you. (Illiopsoas baby!)

    ReplyDelete