Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 81 - I HATE SAFARI!

I just spent a half hour on an AWESOME post. It was good people, good. Apparently, Safari hates me and saved none of it. Not even the title. All it saved was Day 81 -

That's it. Oh god, I'm pissed. I will walk away from my computer, take many deep breaths....and reboot (myself not my computer). I'm using Firefox now. I was using Safari because Firefox doesn't want to allow me to comment on your pages. I can't explain it. My computer doesn't want me to blog.

And, get this, it's only google sites that Safari intermittently doesn't want to work for...why? WHY???

I promise to rewrite my amazing Day 81 post and get it back out. ~sigh~

4 comments:

  1. How about Chrome? When you do get the post down it'll be even better because it'll be the final draft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm expecting HUGE things from this post now lovely lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip. Chrome installed.

    Feeling much calmer after a cold shower and dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw bugger! yep ive got chrome, its pretty good. only thing is when im on air asia website it dosnt support chrome or somethin. other than that its good! you are looking awesome in your pics!

    ReplyDelete