Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 72 - Blasted

That's what I am after these last two workouts. They kicked my rear! My legs are sore today, and I expect my poor arms will be sore tomorrow. Aye yai yai!! OUCH! I never fail at planks, but holy god, 90 seconds is a loooong time. My body just starts to droop in the middle as I'm shaking like there's an earthquake in my tummy...I yank it back, it droops, yank, droop, yank, CRASH! Fail. Cry/laugh with face in floor. Gingerly roll to back and stare at ceiling, frozen, for at least 5 minutes. Wow. I guess I can just expect every one of these last workouts to be intense and full of failure. I really don't think there's anything I didn't fail at tonight...wait, wait, legups, NO FAIL!!! Woohoo!

Also, I want to voice a concern that I haven't been all that hungry lately. It's weird. I feel like with all this work I should be starving or something. But, I only eat on my schedule b/c, well, it's in the schedule. But, if I ate on hunger, I wouldn't eat nearly as regular. So, I haven't been eating all my carbs at lunch, maybe 100 instead of 150. I've made myself eat ALL protein, even when I can't stand the thought of another friggin' egg white. Why? Why am I not hungry? Please enlighten me, oh wise one (that's you Patrick, in case you didn't get it). The last thing I want to do is to burn this hard-earned muscle.

6 comments:

  1. 90 seconds feels like forever !!!!

    As I look at your picture, you don't have any more excess fat to burn !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. id say, you are lookin super dooper! yep i hear ya, i am sooooo sick of egg whites. I have em raw in a shake at home, but at work i have them boiled. yuk, just thinkin of the one i need to eat soon makes me squirm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat all carbs at this point, even if you have to space it out throughout the day. Your right to worry about burning muscle. Such is the burden of the ectomorph!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I think the workouts can't get much harder... they do! (I guess they can always get harder...) 90 second planks are only a pipedream for me, but I'm trying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ectomorph EH? I think im an ENDOMORPH.

    SMASH CITY!! RAAWR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Royce you are sadly an ectomorph as well.

    ReplyDelete